Zion Williamson and the New Orleans Pelicans play the Portland Trail Blazers on Thursday. Here’s how Williamson’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Zion Williamson Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Williamson has played in 38 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 34 of them.
- Williamson’s 25.6 points per game average is 1.9 points fewer than Thursday’s over/under.
- 16 times this season (out of 38 total games — 42.1%) Williamson has scored more than 27.5 points.
- Williamson’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (24.5 points) by 1.1 points.
- Williamson has hit the points over in 55.9% of his opportunities (19 of 34 chances).
- Williamson’s season-long points prop bet average is 24.5 points, a figure he’s covered 22 out of 38 contests (57.9%).
- The Trail Blazers’ opponents are scoring 115.6 points per game, which is the fifth-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Williamson has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 34 of the 38 games he has played this season.
- Williamson’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 36.0, which is 3.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (39.5).
- In 13 of 38 games (34.2%) Williamson has exceeded his PRA prop bet total in Thursday’s game.
- Williamson’s season-long PRA average (36.0) is 0.7 higher than his average PRA over/under — 35.3.
- Williamson has gone over his PRA prop bets 61.8% of the time this season (21 of 34 opportunities).
- In 23 of 38 contests this year (60.5%) Williamson covered his average PRA over/under (35.3).
Last 10 Games
Williamson vs the Trail Blazers
Bet on the Pelicans vs the Trail Blazers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from