Does Zion Williamson hit the over on his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Williamson hits the court on Tuesday against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Zion Williamson Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Williamson has had a points prop bet set in 33 of the 37 games he has played this season.
- Tuesday’s scoring over/under for Williamson is set at 27.5 points. That is 2.0 more points than his season average of 25.5.
- In 15 of 37 games this season (40.5%) Williamson has scored more than 27.5 points.
- Williamson’s average points prop this season has been set at 24.4 points, which he’s outscored by 1.1 points on average this year.
- Williamson has hit the over on his point totals in 18 chances (54.5%) out of 33 opportunities.
- In 21 of 37 contests this season (56.8%), Williamson scored more than his average points over/under of 24.4.
- Teams are scoring 115.4 points per game against the Trail Blazers this season, the fifth-most allowed by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Williamson has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 33 times this season.
- Williamson has averaged 35.9 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 3.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday’s game (39.5).
- Williamson has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total for Tuesday’s game in 12 of 37 games (32.4%).
- Williamson’s PRA average (35.9) is 0.7 higher than his average prop bet over/under (35.2).
- In 60.6% of his opportunities this season (20 of 33), Williamson has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- Williamson covered his average PRA over/under (35.2) in 59.5% of his matchups this season (22 of 37 games).
Last 10 Games
Williamson vs the Trail Blazers
Bet on the Pelicans vs the Trail Blazers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from