Does Zion Williamson cover his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Williamson takes the court on Friday against the Denver Nuggets.
Zion Williamson Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Williamson has had a points prop bet set in 36 of the 41 games he has played this season.
- Friday’s points prop bet for Williamson is set at 27.5 points. That’s 1.8 more points than his season average of 25.7.
- In 17 of 41 games this season (41.5%) Williamson has scored more than 27.5 points.
- Williamson’s average points prop this season has been set at 24.6 points, which he’s outscored by 1.1 points on average this year.
- Williamson has hit the over on his point totals in 20 chances (55.6%) out of 36 opportunities.
- In 25 of 41 games this season (61%), Williamson scored more than his average points over/under of 24.6.
- The Nuggets’ opponents are racking up 111.0 points per game, which is the 19th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Williamson has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 36 times this season.
- Williamson has averaged 36.1 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 2.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (38.5).
- Williamson has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under for Friday’s game in 16 of 41 games (39%).
- Williamson’s PRA average (36.1) is 0.6 higher than his average prop bet over/under (35.5).
- In 58.3% of his opportunities this season (21 of 36), Williamson has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- Williamson covered his average PRA over/under (35.5) in 63.4% of his matchups this year (26 of 41 contests).
Last 10 Games
Williamson vs the Nuggets
Bet on the Pelicans vs the Nuggets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from