Zion Williamson and New Orleans play the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday. Prop bettors will wonder how Williamson has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and three-pointers made props for this matchup.
Zion Williamson Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Williamson has had a points prop bet set in 37 of the 42 games he has played this season.
- Saturday’s points prop bet for Williamson is set at 27.5 points. That’s 1.5 more points than his season average of 26.0.
- In 18 of 42 games this season (42.9%) Williamson has scored more than 27.5 points.
- Williamson’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 24.7 points, which he’s outscored by 1.3 points on average this year.
- Williamson has hit the over on his point totals in 21 chances (56.8%) out of 37 opportunities.
- In 26 of 42 games this season (61.9%), Williamson scored more than his average points over/under of 24.7.
- Teams are scoring 111.0 points per game against the Mavericks this season, the 19th-most allowed by a team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Williamson has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set in eight of the 42 games he has played this season.
- Williamson has averaged 0.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 fewer threes than his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- In 19% of his games this year (eight out of 42 contests), Williamson has hit more than 0.5 threes.
- Williamson’s average made threes per game is 0.3 fewer three-pointers than his average prop bet over/under, 0.5.
- Williamson has an average made three-pointer prop bet over/under of 0.5 threes, a value he’s eclipsed in just eight of 42 games (19%).
- Opponents of the Mavericks have made 13.7 three-point shots per game this season, the seventh-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Williamson vs the Mavericks
Bet on the Pelicans vs the Mavericks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from