Zion Williamson and the New Orleans Pelicans play the New York Knicks on Wednesday. Here’s how Williamson’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Zion Williamson Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Williamson has played in 49 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 42 of them.
- Wednesday’s scoring over/under for Williamson is set at 29.5 points. That is 2.7 more points than his season average of 26.8.
- In 16 of 49 games this season (32.7%) Williamson has scored more than 29.5 points.
- Williamson’s average points prop this season has been set at 25.1 points, which he’s outscored by 1.7 points on average this year.
- Williamson has hit the over on his point totals in 24 chances (57.1%) out of 42 opportunities.
- In 32 of 49 contests this season (65.3%), Williamson scored more than his average points over/under of 25.1.
- The Knicks’ opponents are scoring 104.2 points per game, which is the fewest given up by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Williamson has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 42 of the 49 games he has played this season.
- Williamson has averaged 37.6 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 4.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (42.5).
- Williamson has exceeded his PRA prop bet total for Wednesday’s game in nine of 49 games (18.4%).
- Williamson’s PRA average (37.6) is 1.5 higher than his average prop bet over/under (36.1).
- In 57.1% of his opportunities this year (24 of 42), Williamson has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- Williamson covered his average PRA over/under (36.1) in 61.2% of his matchups this year (30 of 49 contests).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Pelicans vs the Knicks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from