Zion Williamson’s New Orleans Pelicans will cross paths with the Boston Celtics on Monday. Williamson has multiple prop bets posted for the matchup. We take a closer look at the points and three-pointers prop bets for this game.
Zion Williamson Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Williamson has played in 43 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 38 of them.
- Monday’s points prop bet for Williamson is set at 28.5 points. That is 2.2 more points than his season average of 26.3.
- In 15 of 43 games this season (34.9%) Williamson has scored more than 28.5 points.
- Williamson’s average points prop this season has been set at 24.8 points, which he’s outscored by 1.5 points on average this year.
- Williamson has hit the over on his point totals in 22 chances (57.9%) out of 38 opportunities.
- In 27 of 43 games this season (62.8%), Williamson scored more than his average points over/under of 24.8.
- Opponents of the Celtics have averaged 111.2 points per game this season, the 16th-most against any NBA team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Williamson has had a made three-pointer prop bet set nine times this season.
- Williamson has averaged 0.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 fewer threes than his over/under in Monday’s game (0.5).
- In 18.6% of his games this season (eight of his 43 contests), Williamson has hit more than 0.5 threes.
- Williamson’s average made threes per game is 0.3 less three-pointers than his average prop bet total, 0.5.
- Williamson has an average made three-pointer prop bet over/under of 0.5 threes, a number he’s hit the over against in only eight of 43 games (18.6%).
- Opponents of the Celtics have knocked down 12.8 three-point shots per game this season, the 14th-most against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
Williamson vs the Celtics
Bet on the Pelicans vs the Celtics
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from