Zion Williamson and New Orleans play the Minnesota Timberwolves on Thursday. Prop bettors will wonder how Williamson has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and assists props for this matchup.
Zion Williamson Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Williamson has played in 34 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 30 of them.
- Williamson has averaged 25.6 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 2.9 points less than Thursday’s over/under.
- In 35.3% of his matchups this season (12 of 34 games) Williamson has scored more than 28.5 points.
- Williamson’s season scoring average of 25.6 is 1.5 points higher than his 24.1 average points over/under.
- Williamson has hit the points over in 17 of 30 opportunities (56.7%).
- Williamson has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (24.1 points) in 58.8% of his games (20 out of 34 contests).
- Opponents of the Timberwolves have averaged 117.0 points per game this season, the third-most against any NBA squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Williamson has had a prop bet set for assists in 13 of 34 total games this season.
- Williamson’s season-long assist average — 3.4 per game — is 1.1 assists lower than Thursday’s assist prop bet total (4.5).
- In 32.4% of his matchups this season (11 out of 34) Williamson has had more than 4.5 assists.
- Williamson has averaged 3.4 assists per game, 0.1 more per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 3.3.
- In half of Williamson’s games he’s recorded more than 3.3 assists (his average assist prop total this season).
- The Timberwolves’ opponents are averaging 25.8 assists per game, which is the seventh-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Williamson vs the Timberwolves
Bet on the Pelicans vs the Timberwolves
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from