Zion Williamson and the New Orleans Pelicans play the Los Angeles Clippers on Sunday. Here’s how Williamson’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Zion Williamson Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Williamson has played in 36 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 32 of them.
- Sunday’s scoring over/under for Williamson is set at 25.5 points. That is the same as his season scoring average.
- In 55.6% of his matchups this season (20 of 36 games) Williamson has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Williamson’s season scoring average of 25.5 is 1.1 points higher than his 24.4 average points over/under.
- Williamson has hit the points over in 17 of 32 opportunities (53.1%).
- Williamson has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (24.4 points) in 55.6% of his games (20 out of 36 games).
- The Clippers’ opponents are scoring 109.3 points per game, which is the 25th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Williamson has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 32 of the 36 games he has played this season.
- Williamson combines to average 35.9 points, rebounds and assists, 2.6 less than his prop bet PRA total for Sunday’s game (38.5).
- In 36.1% of his games (13 out of 36) Williamson has hit the over on his PRA prop bet totals in Sunday’s game.
- Williamson has a season-long PRA average (35.9) that’s 0.8 higher than his average PRA prop bet total (35.1).
- In 20 out of 32 chances this year (62.5%), Williamson has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In 61.1% of his matchups this year (22 of 36 contests), Williamson covered his average PRA over/under (35.1).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Pelicans vs the Clippers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from