Zack Sucher (+100000 odds to win) heads into the 2021 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines (South) after he missed the cut at the Palmetto Championship at Congaree in his last tournament
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 14, 2021, 2:21 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Zack Sucher odds for the U.S. Open
Sucher’s recent form
- In his last five events, Sucher finished outside the top 20.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut once.
- Sucher has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded an above-average score in any of his last five tournaments.
- He finished -1 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 17-20, 2021
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Course: Torrey Pines (South)
- Par: 72 / 7,698 yards
- Defending Champ: Bryson DeChambeau
Course history: Sucher at the U.S. Open
Course comparison – Torrey Pines (South)
- Torrey Pines (South) will play at 7,698 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,331.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4.7, while Torrey Pines (South) has a recent scoring average of -3.2.
- The average course Sucher has played over the past year has been 388 yards shorter than the 7,698 yards Torrey Pines (South) will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -7.1. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -3.2.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Zack Sucher 2021 results
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||71-73||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||69-73||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||MC||76-72||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||66||72-71-74-70 (-1)||$6,360|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||60||72-71-76-70 (+1)||$17,394|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from