Zack Moss and the Buffalo Bills travel to play the New England Patriots on Monday at Gillette Stadium. Moss has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards against the Patriots. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Zack Moss Week 16 Player Props
Moss’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Moss will go up against a Patriots squad that allows 133.0 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 25th-ranked rush defense.
- Monday’s rushing yards prop bet for Moss is set at 49.5 yards. That is 11.7 more than his season average of 37.8.
- In 27.3% of his games this season (three of 11 matchups), Moss has put up more than 49.5 rushing yards.
- Moss’ average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 39 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 1.2 on average.
- Moss has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just five out of 11 times (45.5%).
- In only five games this season (45.5%), Moss, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 39.
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Moss is averaging 7.5 receiving yards per game, 1.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (8.5).
- In 36.4% of his games this season (four of 11), Moss has collected more than 8.5 receiving yards.
- The Patriots defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 28th-most yards in the NFL this season (222.3 per game).
- In just 27.3% of his games (three of 11 chances), Moss has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (10.2).
- Moss’ season average of 7.5 receiving yards per game is 2.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 10.2.
- Moss has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his 11 games (27.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 25, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Zack Moss or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from