Zachary Werenski will be in action when
the Columbus Blue Jackets and Minnesota Wild face off on Saturday, March 26, 2022, at 8:00 PM ET. Thinking about a bet on Werenski? We have some numbers and figures to help you along the way.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Zachary Werenski Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Zachary Werenski Season Stats
- Werenski has averaged 25:48 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus of -12.
- He has scored in 10 games, and has 10 goals in total, so far this season.
- He has picked up at least one assist in 26 games this season, and has 31 in total.
- Werenski has accumulated at least one point in 33 games this season, and 41 points in total.
- He has four goals on the power play, plus eight assists.
- He has a 5.3% shooting percentage, taking 3.2 shots per game.
Zachary Werenski Prop Bet Insights
- Werenski has exceeded his points prop bet in 29 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 53 opportunities).
- In 19 games this season with shorter odds than -120 to go over his point total, Werenski has exceeded the total 12 times (63.2% of chances).
- In 30 games this season with longer odds than -120 to go over his point total, Werenski has exceeded the total 14 times (46.7% of chances).
- The implied probability that Werenski hits the over on his points prop total is 54.5%, based on the odds.
Zachary Werenski Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/25/2022||Jets||1||0||1||26:52||Away||L 4-3 OT|
|3/13/2022||Golden Knights||1||0||1||29:14||Home||W 6-4|
|3/11/2022||Wild||1||1||0||29:14||Home||W 3-2 SO|
|3/7/2022||Maple Leafs||1||0||1||28:00||Home||L 5-4|
|3/5/2022||Bruins||1||1||0||30:16||Home||L 5-4 SO|
Columbus Blue Jackets Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from