NFL action in Week 11 will see Zach Pascal and the Indianapolis Colts match up against the Buffalo Bills at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this article, we dig into all of Pascal’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Zach Pascal Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Pascal’s Game-by-Game Stats
Zach Pascal Receiving Trends Vs. Buffalo Bills
- The 201.2 passing yards the Bills allow per game makes them the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this season.
- Pascal’s 32.8 receiving yards per game are 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (32.5).
- Pascal has put up more than 32.5 receiving yards in six of 10 games this year (60.0%).
- Pascal’s season average of 32.8 receiving yards per game is 0.2 more than the average over/under of his prop bets, 32.6.
- Pascal has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in four of 10 games this year (40.0%).
- The Bills’ defense is first in the NFL, giving up 0.7 passing touchdowns per game.
- Pascal has had a receiving touchdown in two of 10 games this season, and scored multiple receiving TDs once.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Zach Pascal or the Indianapolis Colts at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Colts Vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from