Does Zach LaVine cover his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when LaVine takes the court on Monday against the Golden State Warriors.
Zach LaVine Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- LaVine has had a points prop bet set in 38 of the 44 games he has played this season.
- LaVine’s 27.9 points per game average is 3.4 points higher than Monday’s over/under.
- In 59.1% of his matchups this season (26 of 44 games) LaVine has scored more than 24.5 points.
- LaVine’s season scoring average of 27.9 is 1.0 point higher than his 26.9 average points over/under.
- LaVine has gone over his points prop total 19 times (half of his chances).
- LaVine’s season-long points prop bet average is 26.9 points, a figure he’s gone over in half of his matchups.
- Opponents of the Warriors have scored 113.8 points per game this season, the eighth-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- LaVine has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 38 of the 44 games he has played this season.
- LaVine’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 37.7, which is 4.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (33.5).
- In 70.5% of his games (31 out of 44) LaVine has exceeded his PRA prop bet totals in Monday’s game.
- LaVine has a season-long PRA average (37.7) that’s 0.5 higher than his average PRA prop bet over/under (37.2).
- In 22 out of 38 chances this year (57.9%), LaVine has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In 56.8% of his matchups this season (25 of 44 contests), LaVine covered his average PRA over/under (37.2).
Last 10 Games
LaVine vs the Warriors
Bet on the Bulls vs the Warriors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from