Zach LaVine and Chicago play the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday. Prop bettors will wonder how LaVine has performed against his posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and assists props for this matchup.
Zach LaVine Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- LaVine has played in 37 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 32 of them.
- LaVine’s 28.1 points per game average is 1.6 points higher than Tuesday’s over/under.
- In 48.6% of his matchups this season (18 of 37 games) LaVine has scored more than 26.5 points.
- LaVine’s season scoring average of 28.1 is 1.1 points higher than his 27 average points over/under.
- LaVine has hit the points over in only 15 of 32 opportunities (46.9%).
- LaVine has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (27 points) in just 48.6% of his matchups (18 out of 37 games).
- Teams are putting up 111.8 points per game against the Thunder this season, the 16th-most given up by a squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- LaVine has had a prop bet set for assists in 32 of 37 total games this season.
- LaVine has averaged 5.1 assists per game, 0.6 more than Tuesday’s assist over/under (4.5).
- In 56.8% of his matchups this season (21 out of 37) LaVine has dished out more than 4.5 assists.
- LaVine’s per-game assist average (5.1) is 0.3 more than his average assist prop bet over/under (4.8).
- In 56.8% of LaVine’s games (21 out of 37) he has recorded more than 4.8 assists (his average assist prop bet total this season).
Last 10 Games
LaVine vs the Thunder
Bet on the Bulls vs the Thunder
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from