Zach LaVine and the Chicago Bulls play the Denver Nuggets on Friday. Here’s how LaVine’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Zach LaVine Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- LaVine has had a points prop bet set in 34 of the 39 games he has played this season.
- LaVine’s 28.4 points per game average is 3.9 points greater than Friday’s over/under.
- In 61.5% of his matchups this season (24 of 39 games) LaVine has scored more than 24.5 points.
- LaVine’s season scoring average of 28.4 is 1.4 points higher than his 27 average points over/under.
- LaVine has gone over his points prop total 17 times (half of his chances).
- LaVine has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (27 points) in 51.3% of his games (20 out of 39 contests).
- The Nuggets’ opponents are averaging 110.2 points per game, which is the 22nd-most given up by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- LaVine has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 34 of the 39 games he has played this season.
- LaVine’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 38.7, which is 4.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (34.5).
- In 71.8% of his games (28 out of 39) LaVine has hit the over on his PRA prop bet totals in Friday’s game.
- LaVine has a season-long PRA average (38.7) that’s 1.3 higher than his average PRA prop bet over/under (37.4).
- In 20 out of 34 chances this year (58.8%), LaVine has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In 59% of his matchups this season (23 of 39 games), LaVine covered his average PRA over/under (37.4).
Last 10 Games
LaVine vs the Nuggets
Bet on the Bulls vs the Nuggets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from