Zach LaVine and Chicago play the Utah Jazz on Monday. Prop bettors will wonder how LaVine has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and assists props for this matchup.
Zach LaVine Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- LaVine has had a points prop bet set in 36 of the 41 games he has played this season.
- Monday’s scoring over/under for LaVine is set at 25.5 points. That is 2.8 fewer points than his season average of 28.3.
- In 24 of 41 games this season (58.5%) LaVine has scored more than 25.5 points.
- LaVine’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 26.9 points, which he’s outscored by 1.4 points on average this year.
- LaVine is an even bet on his point total, having gone over his points prop total in 50% of his chances.
- In 21 of 41 games this season (51.2%), LaVine scored more than his average points over/under of 26.9.
- Opponents of the Jazz have scored 108.9 points per game this season, the 26th-most against any NBA squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- LaVine has had an assists prop bet set 36 times this season out of 41 games.
- LaVine has averaged 4.9 assists per game, 0.4 more than Monday’s assist over/under (4.5).
- In 22 out of 41 games this season (53.7%) LaVine has dished out more than 4.5 assists.
- LaVine has averaged 0.1 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 4.8.
- In 53.7% of LaVine’s games (22 out of 41) he’s recorded more than 4.8 assists (his average assist prop bet total this season).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Bulls vs the Jazz
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from