Does Zach LaVine cover his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when LaVine takes the court on Friday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Zach LaVine Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- LaVine has had a points prop bet set in 41 of the 49 games he has played this season.
- LaVine has averaged 27.1 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 3.6 points greater than Friday’s points prop total.
- 29 times this season (out of 49 total games — 59.2%) LaVine has scored more than 23.5 points.
- LaVine’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (26.7 points) by 0.4 points.
- LaVine has hit the points over in just 46.3% of his opportunities (19 of 41 chances).
- LaVine’s season-long points prop bet average is 26.7 points, a figure he’s covered only 22 out of 49 games (44.9%).
- The Hawks’ opponents are scoring 111.6 points per game, which is the 17th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- LaVine has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 41 times this season.
- LaVine has averaged 37.0 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 2.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (34.5).
- In 31 of 49 games (63.3%) LaVine has gone over his PRA prop bet total in Friday’s game.
- LaVine’s season-long PRA average (37.0) is 0.1 higher than his average PRA over/under — 36.9.
- LaVine has gone over his PRA prop bets 56.1% of the time this season (23 of 41 opportunities).
- In 28 of 49 contests this season (57.1%) LaVine covered his average PRA over/under (36.9).
Last 10 Games
LaVine vs the Hawks
Bet on the Bulls vs the Hawks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from