Zach LaVine will take the court for the Chicago Bulls when they square off against the New York Knicks at 7:30 PM ET on Monday. LaVine is putting up 24.8 points, 4.6 assists and 4.7 rebounds per contest.
In this piece, we’ll break down LaVine’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Zach LaVine Prop Bets (March 28)
LaVine Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 23.5 points prop bet set for LaVine on Monday is 1.3 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (24.8).
- In the 74 games he’s appeared in this season, LaVine’s point total has gone over 23.5 points 37 times.
- LaVine has hit the over 33 times on a points prop this season (in 59 tries).
- LaVine has averaged 2.8 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (2.5).
- LaVine has finished 31 games this season with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- The Knicks are the seventh-best defensive squad in the NBA, giving up 106.8 points per game.
LaVine Vs Knicks
Bet On Bulls Vs Knicks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from