The Chicago Bulls and Zach LaVine will take the court against the New York Knicks at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday. LaVine leads the Bulls at 5.2 rebounds per game, while also averaging 3.7 assists and 25.3 points.
Let’s take a look at LaVine’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you assess your best wagers.
Zach LaVine Prop Bets (December 2)
LaVine Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 24.5-point total set for LaVine on Thursday is 0.8 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- LaVine has recorded more than 24.5 points 13 times this season (through 22 games).
- LaVine is 13-for-23 at going over his points prop total this season.
- LaVine’s 2.9 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- LaVine has made more than 2.5 threes in 11 of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Knicks have allowed 106.4 points per game, which is 15th-best in the league.
LaVine Vs Knicks
Bet On Bulls Vs Knicks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from