Zach LaVine and his Chicago Bulls teammates hit the court against the Miami Heat at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. LaVine averages 24.6 points, 4.7 rebounds and 4.5 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 0.6 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
If you’re looking to place a bet on LaVine’s props, we dig into all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Zach LaVine Prop Bets (April 2)
LaVine Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 22.5 points prop bet set for LaVine on Saturday is 2.1 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (24.6).
- LaVine has scored more than 22.5 points 43 times this season (through 77 games).
- LaVine has gone over on his points prop total 34 times this season (in 63 games with such a prop).
- LaVine has averaged 2.8 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- LaVine has made more than 2.5 threes in 31 of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Heat have given up 104.4 points per game, which is second-best in the league.
LaVine Vs Heat
Bet On Bulls Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from