The Chicago Bulls and Zach LaVine will take on the Cleveland Cavaliers at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. LaVine is posting 24.8 points, 4.6 assists and 4.8 rebounds per game.
In this piece, we’ll break down LaVine’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Zach LaVine Prop Bets (March 26)
LaVine Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 23.5-point total set for LaVine on Saturday is 1.3 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- LaVine’s point total has gone over 23.5 points 36 times through the 73 games he’s played this season.
- So far this season, LaVine is 32-for-58 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- LaVine has made 2.9 three pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- LaVine has finished 31 games this season with more than 2.5 made threes.
- On defense, the Cavaliers have given up 104.8 points per game, which is fourth-best in the league.
LaVine Vs Cavaliers
Bet On Bulls Vs Cavaliers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from