Zach Johnson preapres for the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win after he missed the cut at the 2021 Wyndham Championship, his last event at this course. The tournament will be held August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina, hosted at the par 70, 7,127-yard course. Kevin Kisner is the defending champion.
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of August 3, 2022 at 12:26 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Zach Johnson odds for the Wyndham Championship
Johnson’s recent form
- In his last five events, Johnson has an average finish of 44th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Johnson has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- He has an average score of -5 across his last five events.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Johnson at the Wyndham Championship
- Johnson has one top-10 finish in his last three trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 30th.
- Johnson has made the cut in two of his last three trips to this tournament.
- Johnson did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Measuring 7,127 yards, Sedgefield Country Club is set up as a par-70 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,264 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- Courses Johnson has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,231 yards, 104 yards longer than the 7,127-yard Sedgefield Country Club for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -5 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Zach Johnson 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||49||67-69-69-75 (-8)||9.096||5.612||$20,622|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||MC||72-75||1.406||-0.02||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||60||69-69-67-74 (-5)||7.992||1.188||$15,904|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-72||-5.224||1.018||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||23||70-71-67-71 (-1)||–||–||$77,700|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-77||-5.614||3.28||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-74||-1.226||0.4||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-75||-5.692||5.36||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||72-71-70-67 (-8)||6.228||-7.248||$158,670|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-69||-5.742||-0.438||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-80||-1.885||-4.756||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||72-75-75-73 (+7)||-3.270||4.450||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||74-72||-3.483||0.330||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||43||69-70-69-72 (-4)||-3.414||4.322||$26,705|
|January 20-24||The American Express||14||67-66-72-69 (-14)||0.745||-0.543||$119,700|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-64||-0.117||0.369||$0|
Johnson’s 49th-place finish in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at , his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from