In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Johnson from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of July 15, 2022 at 12:27 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Zach Johnson odds for The Open Championship
Johnson’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Johnson has an average finish of 46th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Johnson has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events.
- He has an average score of -2 across his last five events.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Johnson at The Open Championship
- In Johnson’s last four appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 two times. His average finish at the event is 29th.
- In his last four attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut three times.
- Johnson last played this event in 2022 and finished 55th.
- He posted a better-than-average score relative to the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year, while St Andrews Links (Old Course) is set to play at 7,297 yards.
- Johnson will take to the 7,297-yard course this week at St Andrews Links (Old Course) after having played courses with an average length of 7,228 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Zach Johnson 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||55||72 (E)||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||60||69-69-67-74 (-5)||7.992||1.188||$15,904|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-72||-5.224||1.018||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||23||70-71-67-71 (-1)||–||–||$77,700|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-77||-5.614||3.28||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-74||-1.226||0.4||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-75||-5.692||5.36||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||72-71-70-67 (-8)||6.228||-7.248||$158,670|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-69||-5.742||-0.438||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-80||-1.885||-4.756||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||72-75-75-73 (+7)||-3.270||4.450||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||74-72||-3.483||0.330||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||43||69-70-69-72 (-4)||-3.414||4.322||$26,705|
|January 20-24||The American Express||14||67-66-72-69 (-14)||0.745||-0.543||$119,700|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-64||-0.117||0.369||$0|
Below is a breakdown of Johnson’s 60th-place finish in his most recent outing at the John Deere Classic (TPC Deere Run, June 30 – July 4).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from