Below you’ll find stats and insights about Johnson from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of April 16, 2022 at 7:27 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Zach Johnson odds for the RBC Heritage
Johnson’s recent form
- Johnson has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five appearances.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut once.
- Johnson has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He posted a final score of -8 relative to par in his only made cut in his last five tournaments.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Johnson at the RBC Heritage
- Johnson has one top-20 finish in his last five trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 29th.
- Johnson made the cut in two of his last five entries to this event.
- Johnson finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,121 yards, compared to the average 7,308 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The courses Johnson has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,287 yards, while Harbour Town Golf Links will play at 7,121 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Zach Johnson 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-75||-5.692||5.36||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||72-71-70-67 (-8)||6.228||-7.248||$158,670|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-69||-5.742||-0.438||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-80||-1.885||-4.756||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||72-75-75-73 (+7)||-3.270||4.450||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||74-72||-3.483||0.330||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||43||69-70-69-72 (-4)||-3.414||4.322||$26,705|
|January 20-24||The American Express||14||67-66-72-69 (-14)||–||–||$119,700|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-64||-0.117||0.369||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from