Zach Johnson has +9000 odds to win the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He missed the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:15 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Zach Johnson odds for the RBC Heritage
Johnson’s recent form
- Johnson has finished in the top 10 once over his last five events.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Johnson has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those three times he’s made the cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Johnson at the RBC Heritage
- In Johnson’s last five appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 30th.
- Johnson has made the cut in three of his last five trips to this tournament.
- Johnson finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,099 yards, compared to the average 7,298 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.95 strokes per round and a score of -5.2 compared to par. At Harbour Town Golf Links, the scoring average is slightly higher at -4.1 per tournament.
- The average course Johnson has played over the last year (7,262 yards) is 163 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,099 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -5.2 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Zach Johnson 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||77-74||$10,000|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-76||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||8||67-68-70-70 (-5)||$190,750|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||41||75-68-72-71 (-2)||$53,250|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||49||74-70-72-76 (+4)||$22,832|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||42||68-70-69-69 (-8)||$23,853|
|January 21-24||The American Express||62||72-68-71-75 (-2)||$14,740|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||62||71-65-68-68 (-8)||$14,454|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from