Zach Johnson has +17500 odds to win the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He missed the cut in his last event, the Valero Texas Open.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Zach Johnson odds for the Masters Tournament
Johnson’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Johnson has finished in the top 10 once.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Over his last five appearances, Johnson has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -2.8 over his last five tournaments.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Johnson at the Masters Tournament
- Over Johnson’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 once, and his average finish at the event is 39th.
- Johnson has made the cut four times in his last six entries to the event.
- The last time Johnson played this event in 2020, he finished 51st. He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Measuring 7,475 yards, Augusta National Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with a shorter average distance of 7,294 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.9 strokes per round and a score of -5.3 compared to par. At Augusta National Golf Club, the scoring average is two strokes higher at 71.9, -0.3 per tournament.
- The courses Johnson has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,254 yards, while Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average total of 278.6 strokes and an average score of -5.4. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Zach Johnson 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-76||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||8||67-68-70-70 (-5)||$190,750|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||41||75-68-72-71 (-2)||$53,250|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||49||74-70-72-76 (+4)||$22,832|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||42||68-70-69-69 (-8)||$23,853|
|January 21-24||The American Express||62||72-68-71-75 (-2)||$14,740|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||62||71-65-68-68 (-8)||$14,454|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from