Zach Hyman will be in action when
the Edmonton Oilers and Anaheim Ducks face off on Sunday, April 3, 2022, at 8:00 PM ET. If you’d like to make a wager on Hyman’s prop bets, we’ve got lots of info to help you below.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Zach Hyman Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Zach Hyman Season Stats
- Hyman has averaged 19:32 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus rating of -9.
- Hyman has 24 goals so far this season, scoring in 19 different games.
- He has gotten at least one assist in 21 games this season, and has 23 in total.
- Hyman has 47 points this season, having at least one point in 36 different games.
- On the power play, Hyman has four goals and four assists.
- He takes 2.8 shots per game, scoring on 13.7% of them.
Zach Hyman Prop Bet Insights
- Hyman has gone over his points prop bet in 33 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 60 opportunities).
- In the 18 games Hyman has played this season with shorter odds than -145 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total eight times (44.4% of chances).
- In 40 games this season with longer odds than -145 to go over his point total, Hyman has exceeded the total 23 times (57.5% of chances).
- Hyman’s implied probability to go over his point total is 59.2% based on the odds.
Zach Hyman Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/1/2022||Blues||2||2||0||18:03||Home||W 6-5 OT|
|3/30/2022||Kings||1||0||1||18:43||Home||W 4-3 SO|
|3/21/2022||Avalanche||0||0||0||21:30||Away||L 3-2 OT|
|3/15/2022||Red Wings||1||1||0||18:44||Home||W 7-5|
Edmonton Oilers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from