Zach Gentry and the Pittsburgh Steelers will take the field against the Kansas City Chiefs at 8:15 PM ET on Sunday in the AFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL playoffs. Below, we break down Gentry’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top bets for this contest.
Zach Gentry Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Gentry’s Game-by-Game Stats
Zach Gentry Receiving Trends Vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- The 263.6 passing yards the Chiefs allow per game makes them the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Gentry is averaging 9.8 receiving yards per game, 2.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (7.5).
- Gentry has totaled more than 7.5 receiving yards in 47.1% of his games this season (eight out of 17).
- Gentry’s season average of 9.8 receiving yards per game is 1.3 more than the average over/under of his prop bets, 8.5.
- Gentry has yet to hit the over on a receiving yards prop bet this season in two games.
- At 1.6 passing TDs conceded per game, the Chiefs defense is ranked 16th in the NFL.
- Gentry has not caught a touchdown pass this year (in 17 games).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of January 16, 2022. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Zach Gentry or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers Vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from