The SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (0-3) will attempt to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Youngstown State Penguins (2-1) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at Beeghly Center. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Penguins’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Cougars ( ).
This article references betting data valid as of November 20, 2021 at 12:29 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this outing in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Youngstown State vs SIU-Edwardsville Betting Odds
Youngstown State Offense Vs. SIU-Edwardsville Defense (From 2020-21)
|Youngstown State Offense||Stats (Rank)||SIU-Edwardsville Defense|
|74.4 (90)||Points/Gm||72.3 (236)|
|75.2 (17)||Possessions/Game||68.2 (138)|
|42.4 (255)||Field Goal %||45.2 (255)|
|30.7 (300)||3PT %||33.3 (146)|
|48.0 (273)||Effective FG %||51.6 (255)|
|49.2 (320)||True Shooting %||54.8 (247)|
SIU-Edwardsville Offense vs. Youngstown State Defense (From 2020-21)
|SIU-Edwardsville Offense||Stats (Rank)||Youngstown State Defense|
|66.3 (284)||Points/Gm||72.2 (231)|
|67.9 (216)||Possessions/Game||69.4 (183)|
|44.2 (167)||Field Goal %||45.8 (276)|
|32.2 (249)||3PT %||35.5 (276)|
|49.9 (186)||Effective FG %||52.9 (298)|
|53.4 (190)||True Shooting %||55.5 (277)|
Youngstown State Betting Insights
- When playing as at least 5.5-point favorites last season, the Penguins had an ATS record of 3-2-1.
- In 24 games last season, Youngstown State and its opponents scored more than 142 total points.
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Insights
- The Cougars were 7-8 ATS last season when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- SIU-Edwardsville played eight games last season that finished with a combined score higher than 142 points.
Youngstown State Key Players
- Naz Bohannon racked up 16.5 points per game last season.
- Michael Akuchie collected 8.3 rebounds per game and Shemar Rathan-Mayes dished out 3.4 assists per contest.
- Rathan-Mayes had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- Garrett Covington averaged 1.3 steals per game. Akuchie collected 0.6 blocks a contest.
SIU-Edwardsville Key Players
- Mike Adewunmi contributed 13.5 points per game last season and grabed 6.2 rebounds a contest.
- Courtney Carter averaged 3.8 assists per game.
- Adewunmi was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.4 per game.
- Carter averaged 1.4 steals per game. Lamar Wright collected 1.9 blocks a game.