In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Paul from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reference odds valid as of July 8, 2022 at 7:25 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Yannik Paul odds for the Barbasol Championship
Paul’s recent form
- Paul has finished in the top 20 in one of his last two appearances.
- Out of the last two tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut once.
- Paul has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last two events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He posted a final score of -6 relative to par in his only made cut in his last two events.
Barbasol Championship details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: Nicholasville, Kentucky
- Course: Keene Trace Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,328 yards
- Purse: 3.7M
Course history: Paul at the Barbasol Championship
- Paul finished 12th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished one round without carding a bogey his last time here.
Course comparison – Keene Trace Golf Club
- Measuring 7,328 yards, Keene Trace Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,264 yards.
- The average course Paul has played over the past year has been 22 yards shorter than the 7,328 yards Keene Trace Golf Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Yannik Paul 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||12||66 (-6)||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||77-73||-9.82||1.36||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from