Ivy League foes square off when the Yale Bulldogs (12-6, 2-3 Ivy League) host the Pennsylvania Quakers (9-10, 2-3 Ivy League) at John J. Lee Amphitheater, starting at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bulldogs’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Quakers ( ).
The betting trends in this article use the latest odds as of January 21, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Yale vs Pennsylvania Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Yale Offense Vs. Pennsylvania Defense
|Yale Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pennsylvania Defense|
|75.2 (111)||Points/Gm||72.7 (275)|
|4.0 (358)||Possessions/Game||11.2 (211)|
|47.8 (34)||Field Goal %||43.0 (153)|
|33.2 (231)||3PT %||32.3 (118)|
|53.9 (57)||Effective FG %||49.9 (179)|
|56.4 (98)||True Shooting %||54.7 (175)|
Pennsylvania Offense Vs. Yale Defense
|Pennsylvania Offense||Stats (Rank)||Yale Defense|
|73.5 (145)||Points/Gm||61.3 (21)|
|11.2 (150)||Possessions/Game||4.0 (6)|
|45.6 (124)||Field Goal %||39.5 (18)|
|34.4 (162)||3PT %||31.6 (89)|
|52.4 (107)||Effective FG %||45.6 (25)|
|56.1 (112)||True Shooting %||51.9 (78)|
Best Betting Sites For Yale vs Pennsylvania
Yale Betting Insights
- Yale has put together a 9-7-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Bulldogs are 3-5 ATS this season when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- In Yale’s 16 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total five times.
- The Bulldogs’ 16 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 143.5 points four times.
- Yale has an average total of 136.5 in its matchups this year, 7.0 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Pennsylvania Betting Insights
- Pennsylvania has covered nine times in 18 chances against the spread this season.
- The Quakers have covered the spread twice when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this season (in four opportunities).
- So far this season, 11 out of Pennsylvania’s 18 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Quakers have combined with their opponents to score more than 143.5 points in 10 of 18 games this season.
- Pennsylvania’s average game total this season has been 146.2, 2.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Yale Key Players
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Matt Knowling, who puts up 15.1 points per game.
- EJ Jarvis paces Yale with 5.1 rebounds a game and Bez Mbeng leads the squad with 2.8 assists per outing.
- John Poulakidas is the top three-point shooter for the Bulldogs, hitting 1.9 per game.
- Yale’s blocks leader is Jarvis, who records 1.3 per game. Mbeng leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a contest.
Pennsylvania Key Players
- Nick Spinoso averages 5.5 rebounds per game, 3.4 assists per game, and 7.8 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Quakers in both rebounds and assists.
- Jordan Dingle scores 23.4 points per game to pace Pennsylvania.
- Dingle leads the Quakers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Pennsylvania grabs more steals than Dingle (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Max Lorca-Lloyd (1.0 per game).