The betting data found in this article only reflect games that carried a betting market this season.
Greg Williams Jr. leads the Saint John’s (NY) Red Storm on the road against the Xavier Musketeers as underdogs. The matchup, which tips off at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, airs on CBS Sports. The point total is set at in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 6, 2021, 2:13 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Xavier Betting Information
- Xavier has played to a 6-3 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the Musketeers are 2-3 against the spread in 2020-21.
- The Musketeers and their opponents have hit the over in 6 of 9 games this season (66.7%).
Xavier Players to Watch
Saint John’s (NY) Betting Information
- Saint John’s (NY) has consistently covered the spread this season with a record ATS of 4-2.
- For the third time this season, the Red Storm are at least a 7-point underdog, where they have a record of 2-0 against the spread.
- All of the Red Storm six games (100%) this season have hit the over on the point total this season.
Saint John’s (NY) Players to Watch
|Greg Williams Jr.||10||12.9||2.7||3.1||2.4||0.4||1.2|
- In Xavier’s matchups this season, the Musketeers and their opponents have eclipsed Wednesday’s over/under of 155.5 points two times (20% of opportunities).
- In Saint John’s (NY)’s games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Wednesday’s matchup point total in five out of 10 matchups (50%).
- The point total for the game of 155.5 is 7.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Musketeers (80.2 points per game) and the Red Storm (82.6 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 150.4 points per game, 5.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Musketeers games is 150.3 points, 5.2 fewer than the over/under of 155.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 7.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Red Storm games this season (162.9 points).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/17/2020||Xavier||Saint John’s (NY)||-1.5||141||-126||103||Regular Season||77-74 XAVIER|
|1/5/2020||Xavier||Xavier||-8||146||-387||296||Regular Season||75-67 XAVIER|
|3/9/2019||N/A||Xavier||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-68 XAVIER|
|2/28/2019||N/A||Saint John’s (NY)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-73 XAVIER|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from