The betting facts in what follows are based off odds valid as of March 19, 2023 at 9:38 AM ET.
Get Up to $1,000 Bonus Bet at BetMGM today! Use Bonus Code – PLAYODDS
Xavier vs Pittsburgh Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Xavier Offense Vs. Pittsburgh Defense
|Xavier Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pittsburgh Defense|
|81.1 (11)||Points/Gm||69.3 (153)|
|37.7 (47)||Possessions/Game||34.3 (171)|
|49.4 (3)||Field Goal %||41.8 (59)|
|39.1 (4)||3PT %||32.6 (98)|
|55.4 (16)||Effective FG %||48.2 (77)|
|58.6 (16)||True Shooting %||51.8 (63)|
Pittsburgh Offense Vs. Xavier Defense
|Pittsburgh Offense||Stats (Rank)||Xavier Defense|
|75.2 (92)||Points/Gm||73.9 (291)|
|34.3 (188)||Possessions/Game||37.7 (317)|
|44.9 (165)||Field Goal %||44.2 (185)|
|36.1 (75)||3PT %||35.6 (283)|
|52.8 (75)||Effective FG %||50.3 (177)|
|57.1 (55)||True Shooting %||53.6 (130)|
Best Betting Sites For Xavier vs Pittsburgh
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Xavier Betting Insights
- Xavier has covered 18 times in 35 matchups with a spread this season.
- When playing as at least 5-point favorites this season, the Musketeers have an ATS record of 5-10.
- In Xavier’s 35 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 21 times.
- Musketeers games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 151.5 points 19 times.
- Xavier’s outings this year have an average point total of 155.0, 3.5 more points than this game’s over/under.
Pittsburgh Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh has put together a 24-10-1 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 5-point underdogs this season, the Panthers have an ATS record of 7-3.
- In Pittsburgh’s 35 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 20 times.
- Panthers games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 151.5 points in nine of 35 outings.
- Pittsburgh’s matchups this season have a 144.5-point average over/under, 7.0 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Xavier Key Players
- Souley Boum leads the Musketeers in scoring (16.5 points per game) and assists (4.3 assists per game).
- Xavier is led in rebounds by Jack Nunge’s 7.9 per game.
- Boum connects on 2.2 treys per game to lead the Musketeers.
- Xavier’s blocks leader is Nunge, who averages 1.2 per game. Colby Jones leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a contest.
Pittsburgh Key Players
- Jamarius Burton outpaced his teammates on the Panthers scoring front by putting up 15.2 points per game. He adds 4.7 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game this season.
- The Pittsburgh leaders in rebounds and assists are Blake Hinson (6.1 rebounds per game) and Nelly Cummings (4.7 assists per game).
- Hinson leads the Panthers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- Burton tops Pittsburgh in steals with 0.9 per game, and Fede Federiko leads the squad in blocks with 1.7 per game.