The Niagara Purple Eagles (0-0) play the Xavier Musketeers (0-0) at Cintas Center on Tuesday, November 9, 2021. The game tips at 7:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Musketeers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Purple Eagles ( ).
The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of November 9, 2021 at 6:44 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Xavier vs Niagara Betting Odds
Xavier Offense Vs. Niagara Defense (From 2020-21)
|Xavier Offense||Stats (Rank)||Niagara Defense|
|73.5 (111)||Points/Gm||65.2 (47)|
|69.3 (166)||Possessions/Game||64.9 (20)|
|45.0 (114)||Field Goal %||42.6 (135)|
|32.0 (262)||3PT %||33.9 (193)|
|51.2 (124)||Effective FG %||49.5 (169)|
|54.1 (159)||True Shooting %||53.0 (166)|
Niagara Offense vs. Xavier Defense (From 2020-21)
|Niagara Offense||Stats (Rank)||Xavier Defense|
|64.7 (315)||Points/Gm||71.3 (206)|
|64.7 (326)||Possessions/Game||69.2 (175)|
|40.8 (311)||Field Goal %||42.3 (117)|
|31.3 (292)||3PT %||34.6 (239)|
|46.6 (306)||Effective FG %||48.7 (116)|
|51.1 (287)||True Shooting %||52.0 (109)|
Xavier Betting Insights
- Xavier won nine games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 11 times.
- The Musketeers won their only game last season when playing as at least 17-point favorites.
- Xavier and its opponents combined to hit the over 11 out of 20 times last season.
- In 11 of 20 games last season, Xavier and its opponents combined to score more than 139.5 points.
- The average point total in Musketeers outings last season was 142.5, 3.0 more points than the over/under for this game.
Niagara Betting Insights
- Niagara went 12-8-1 ATS last season.
- Niagara and its opponents combined to hit the over 11 out of 21 times last year.
- Niagara combined with its opponents to score more than 139.5 points in six of 21 games last season.
- The average over/under for Purple Eagles matchups last year was 130.5, 9.0 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Xavier Key Players
- Zach Freemantle scored 15.9 points per game last season and pulled down 8.8 rebounds a contest.
- Paul Scruggs collected 5.5 assists per game.
- Nate Johnson connected on 2.3 threes per game a season ago.
- Scruggs averaged 1.5 steals per game. Freemantle collected 0.8 blocks an outing.
Niagara Key Players
- Marcus Hammond averaged 3.0 assists and 5.8 rebounds per game a season ago.
- Kobi Nwandu scored 14.6 points per game.
- Hammond was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.8 per game.
- Hammond averaged 1.1 steals per game. Greg Kuakumensah collected 1.0 block an outing.