The betting facts in the article below are based off odds valid as of March 17, 2023 at 9:38 AM ET.
Get Up to $1,000 Bonus Bet at BetMGM today! Use Bonus Code – PLAYODDS
Xavier vs Kennesaw State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Xavier Offense Vs. Kennesaw State Defense
|Xavier Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kennesaw State Defense|
|81.4 (12)||Points/Gm||68.9 (141)|
|36.7 (78)||Possessions/Game||36.3 (271)|
|49.4 (3)||Field Goal %||43.6 (153)|
|39.5 (2)||3PT %||34.2 (208)|
|55.6 (15)||Effective FG %||50.3 (176)|
|58.7 (17)||True Shooting %||55.6 (237)|
Kennesaw State Offense Vs. Xavier Defense
|Kennesaw State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Xavier Defense|
|75.3 (91)||Points/Gm||74.1 (294)|
|36.3 (89)||Possessions/Game||36.7 (285)|
|46.2 (75)||Field Goal %||44.3 (194)|
|36.8 (48)||3PT %||35.9 (294)|
|53.4 (54)||Effective FG %||50.4 (184)|
|56.4 (73)||True Shooting %||53.8 (140)|
Best Betting Sites For Xavier vs Kennesaw State
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Get $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ Get 1,000 Caesars Reward & $1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Xavier Betting Insights
- Xavier has won 18 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 16 times.
- The Musketeers have covered the spread three times this season (3-6 ATS) when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites.
- Xavier’s games have hit the over 21 out of 34 times this season.
- The Musketeers’ 34 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 153 points 19 times.
- Xavier’s matchups this year have an average total of 155.5, 2.5 more points than this game’s over/under.
Kennesaw State Betting Insights
- Kennesaw State has compiled a 20-10-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Owls have covered the spread twice when an underdog by 12.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- Kennesaw State and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 17 out of 31 times this year.
- The Owls have played nine games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 153 points.
- Kennesaw State’s games this season have had an average of 144.2 points, 8.8 fewer points than this game’s total.
Xavier Key Players
- Souley Boum leads the Musketeers in scoring (16.5 points per game) and assists (4.4 assists per game).
- Jack Nunge paces Xavier with 7.8 rebounds per game.
- The Musketeers are led by Boum from long distance. He makes 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Colby Jones leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Nunge collects 1.1 blocks an outing to pace Xavier.
Kennesaw State Key Players
- Chris Youngblood outpaced his teammates on the Owls scoring front by putting up 14.7 points per game. He adds 4.8 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Kennesaw State leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Brandon Stroud with 6.5 rebounds per game and Terrell Burden with 4.2 assists per game.
- Youngblood is tops from three-point range for the Owls, hitting 2.3 treys per game.
- Nobody on Kennesaw State grabs more steals than Burden (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Demond Robin (0.9 per game).