The No. 15 Xavier Musketeers (23-8, 15-5 Big East) will look to extend a three-game win streak when they host the DePaul Blue Demons (10-22, 3-17 Big East) on Thursday, March 9, 2023 at Madison Square Garden. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS1. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Musketeers’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Blue Demons ( ).
The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of March 9, 2023 at 5:40 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,250!
Xavier vs DePaul Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Xavier Offense Vs. DePaul Defense
|Xavier Offense||Stats (Rank)||DePaul Defense|
|82.1 (10)||Points/Gm||76.9 (342)|
|33.8 (161)||Possessions/Game||32.5 (132)|
|50.0 (3)||Field Goal %||45.4 (278)|
|39.8 (5)||3PT %||34.7 (233)|
|56.3 (12)||Effective FG %||51.4 (244)|
|59.3 (11)||True Shooting %||55.4 (223)|
DePaul Offense Vs. Xavier Defense
|DePaul Offense||Stats (Rank)||Xavier Defense|
|70.8 (195)||Points/Gm||74.5 (303)|
|32.5 (226)||Possessions/Game||33.8 (199)|
|42.2 (305)||Field Goal %||44.2 (185)|
|36.5 (62)||3PT %||36.1 (300)|
|49.1 (280)||Effective FG %||50.3 (174)|
|52.9 (248)||True Shooting %||53.7 (133)|
Best Betting Sites For Xavier vs DePaul
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Xavier Betting Insights
- Xavier has covered 17 times in 31 games with a spread this season.
- The Musketeers are 3-5 ATS this season when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites.
- In Xavier’s 31 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 20 times.
- Musketeers games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 152.5 points 18 times.
- The average point total in Xavier’s contests this year is 156.6, 4.1 more than this matchup’s over/under.
DePaul Betting Insights
- DePaul has compiled a 12-18-2 record against the spread this year.
- The Blue Demons have been an underdog by 12.5 points or more four times this year, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
- DePaul and its opponents have combined to hit the over 15 out of 32 times this season.
- The Blue Demons have played 12 games this season that finished with a combined score over 152.5 points.
- The average over/under for DePaul’s outings this season is 147.7, 4.8 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Xavier Key Players
- Souley Boum leads the Musketeers scoring 16.8 points per game.
- Zach Freemantle paces Xavier with 8.1 rebounds a game and Colby Jones leads the team with 4.6 assists per matchup.
- The Musketeers are led by Boum from long distance. He connects on 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Xavier’s steals leader is Jones, who collects 1.4 per game. Jack Nunge leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a contest.
DePaul Key Players
- Umoja Gibson holds the top spot on the Blue Demons scoring and assist lists, putting up 15.7 points and 4.6 assists per game.
- Eral Penn’s 6.8 rebounds per game paces DePaul’s rebounding effort. He also adds 8.5 points per game.
- Gibson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Blue Demons, cashing in 2.7 treys per game.
- DePaul’s Gibson has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Penn is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.