In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Schauffele from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of June 26, 2022 at 7:20 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Xander Schauffele odds for the Travelers Championship
Schauffele’s recent form
- Schauffele has finished in the top 20 in each of his last five events.
- Schauffele will try to extend his streak of made cuts to six by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Schauffele has claimed victory once while also posting two top-five finishes over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Schauffele has finished within three shots of the leader twice and five or fewer strokes back of the winner three times. He’s carded a score that’s better than average five times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his last five appearances.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: Schauffele at the Travelers Championship
- Over the last four times Schauffele has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard once and his average finish at the event is 12th.
- Schauffele has made the cut in three of his last four trips to this tournament.
- Schauffele finished atop the leaderboard at this event in 2022.
- He finished with the round’s top score once his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- The par 70 measures 6,841 yards for this week, which is 423 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The courses Schauffele has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,289 yards, while TPC River Highlands will play at 6,841 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Xander Schauffele 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||1||63-63-67 (-19)||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||14||70-69-75-68 (+2)||10.72||0.36||$241,302|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||18||70-73-73-70 (-2)||7.992||2.832||$142,800|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||68-73-69-70 (E)||12.68||6.652||$253,750|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||5||72-67-65-61 (-23)||4.348||-11.528||$336,700|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-77||2.308||-2.642||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||12||67-67-68-71 (-11)||10.724||0.916||$159,900|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-78||-4.426||-0.215||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||13||69-70-66-70 (-9)||4.145||2.418||$243,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||3||67-65-69-68 (-15)||13.139||-1.231||$434,600|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||34||68-72-69-72 (-7)||1.458||2.178||$43,764|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||12||69-67-68-66 (-22)||0.653||2.216||$170,000|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Schauffele’s 14th-place finish last time out at the U.S. Open on June 16-20.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from