After a 17th-place finish at the 2020 Masters Tournament, Xander Schauffele will try for a strong showing this year at Augusta National Golf Club. He has +2200 odds to win, the eighth-best odds of the field.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Xander Schauffele odds for the Masters Tournament
Schauffele’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Schauffele has finished in the top five twice.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Over his last five events, Schauffele has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average in three of those outings.
- He has an average score of -8 across his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Schauffele at the Masters Tournament
- Over Schauffele’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 23rd.
- Schauffele made the cut in each of his last three attempts at this event.
- Schauffele finished 17th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). He carded two round scores that were among the 10 best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,294 yards, which is 181 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard par 72 for this week’s tournament.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of 69.9 strokes per round, while Augusta National Golf Club has a recent scoring average of 71.9 per round, or -0.3.
- Courses Schauffele has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,308 yards, 167 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard Augusta National Golf Club for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average total of 281.0 strokes and an average score of -3.7. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Xander Schauffele 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-72||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||39||71-72-73-71 (-1)||$55,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||15||71-69-71-69 (-4)||$151,125|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||2||66-64-65-71 (-18)||$649,700|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||2||70-72-68-69 (-9)||$456,375|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||5||69-66-70-66 (-21)||$280,500|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from