In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Schauffele from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of July 10, 2022 at 3:20 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Xander Schauffele odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Schauffele’s recent form
- Schauffele will look for his third victory in a row this week.
- Schauffele will seek to make the cut for the seventh straight event.
- Schauffele has won two of his last five tournaments he’s played.
- Schauffele has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his last five appearances. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner three times and finished with a better-than-average score five times.
- He has an average score of -5 across his last five events.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Schauffele at the Genesis Scottish Open
- Schauffele won this tournament in 2022, his last time he entered the event.
- He finished two rounds with the top score in the field the last time he played here.
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- Measuring 7,237 yards, The Renaissance Club is set up as a par-70 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,264 yards.
- The average course Schauffele has played over the last year (7,287 yards) is 50 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,237 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Xander Schauffele 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||1||72-65-66 (-7)||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||1||63-63-67-68 (-19)||22.76||4.828||$1,494,000|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||14||70-69-75-68 (+2)||10.72||0.36||$241,302|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||18||70-73-73-70 (-2)||7.992||2.832||$142,800|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||68-73-69-70 (E)||12.68||6.652||$253,750|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||5||72-67-65-61 (-23)||4.348||-11.528||$336,700|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-77||2.308||-2.642||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||12||67-67-68-71 (-11)||10.724||0.916||$159,900|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-78||-4.426||-0.215||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||13||69-70-66-70 (-9)||4.145||2.418||$243,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||3||67-65-69-68 (-15)||13.139||-1.231||$434,600|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||34||68-72-69-72 (-7)||1.458||2.178||$43,764|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||12||69-67-68-66 (-22)||0.653||2.216||$170,000|
Check out a round-by-round breakdown of Schauffele’s performance at the Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands (June 23-27), where he claimed the title.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from