Below you’ll find stats and insights about Schauffele from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article reflect odds as of May 15, 2022 at 7:23 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Xander Schauffele odds for the AT&T Byron Nelson
Schauffele’s recent form
- Schauffele has finished in the top five in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Schauffele has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -14 those three times he’s made the cut.
AT&T Byron Nelson details
- Date: May 12-15, 2022
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 72 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 9.1M
- Defending Champ: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
Course history: Schauffele at the AT&T Byron Nelson
- Schauffele has one top-five finish in his last two trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is fifth.
- Schauffele has made the cut one time in his last two entries to the event.
- Schauffele finished fifth on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished one round without carding a bogey his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Craig Ranch
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,304 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,468-yard length for this week’s event.
- The courses Schauffele has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,381 yards, while TPC Craig Ranch will play at 7,468 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Xander Schauffele 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||5||72-67-65 (-23)||–||–||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-77||2.308||-2.642||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||12||67-67-68-71 (-11)||10.724||0.916||$159,900|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-78||-4.426||-0.215||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||13||69-70-66-70 (-9)||4.145||2.418||$243,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||3||67-65-69-68 (-15)||13.139||-1.231||$434,600|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||34||68-72-69-72 (-7)||1.458||2.178||$43,764|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||12||69-67-68-66 (-22)||0.653||2.216||$170,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from