In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Clark from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of June 17, 2022 at 7:24 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Wyndham Clark odds for the U.S. Open
Clark’s recent form
- Clark will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Clark has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Clark has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -3.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Clark at the U.S. Open
- Clark placed 26th in his lone recent finish at this event in two trips.
- Clark made the cut in one of his last two entries to this event.
- Clark finished 26th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,253 yards, which is 220 yards longer than the 7,033-yard par 71 for this week’s tournament.
- The courses Clark has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,245 yards, while The Country Club will play at 7,033 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Wyndham Clark 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||26||70 (E)||–||–||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||7||63-70-68-69 (-10)||18.748||15.460||$273,325|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||37||68-76-73-73 (+2)||13.72||5.104||$51,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||69-73||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-70||0.28||0.130||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||67||68-72-72-72 (E)||7.884||1.256||$15,111|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||68-73-66-71 (-6)||6.660||2.804||$38,171|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||71||73-70-74-77 (+6)||-6.552||1.532||$17,372|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||22||70-68-70-71 (-9)||–||–||$38,665|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||68-77||3.864||-0.044||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-76||-3.404||0.763||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||74-68||-1.450||0.283||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||68-71-72 (-4)||0.383||-2.287||$17,661|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||56||69-72-72-71 (-4)||-2.530||6.704||$19,152|
|January 20-24||The American Express||13||65-69-69-70 (-15)||1.203||0.999||$161,500|
Clark’s last tournament appearance was on June 9-12 at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his seventh-place finish in the RBC Canadian Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from