Wyndham Clark is currently listed atto claim victory at The RSM Classic. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Clark from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of November 20, 2021 at 11:27 AM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Wyndham Clark odds for the The RSM Classic
Clark’s recent form
- Clark has made the cut in three straight events.
- In his last five appearances, Clark has an average finish of 38th.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five tournaments.
- Clark has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events.
- He has an average score of -3.5 across his last five events.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Clark at The RSM Classic
- Clark has an average finish of 44th with a personal best of finish of 23rd at this tournament.
- Clark made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- Clark finished 23rd when he last played this event in 2020. He carded three rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) will play at 7,005 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,307.
- Courses Clark has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,297 yards, 292 yards longer than the 7,005-yard Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Wyndham Clark 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||41||66-69-72-75 (+2)||$28,125|
|October 20-23||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||25||70-68-70-71 (-1)||$78,870|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||56||68-68-69-72 (-7)||$15,820|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||71-73||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||30||68-71-70-71 (-8)||$42,875|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||MC||78-70||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||76-70||$0|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||MC||8-8||$0|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||68-73||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||71-77||$0|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||75-72||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||74-78||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||20||70-70-68-68 (-4)||$68,438|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||75||75-74-72-77 (+10)||$19,050|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||39||66-68-69-73 (-12)||$31,185|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||43||71-72-73-70 (+2)||$25,070|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||60||69-72-68-76 (+1)||$15,387|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||64||70-70-71-77 (+4)||$15,407|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||70-72||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||79-73||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||74-76||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||8||67-69-73-69 (-6)||$262,725|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||36||72-67-67-69 (-9)||$34,006|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||32||67-73-73-72 (-3)||$42,825|
|January 21-24||The American Express||54||70-70-73-70 (-5)||$15,812|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Clark’s 41st-place finish last time out at the Houston Open on November 11-14.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from