Wyndham Clark enters the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities withodds to win after he missed the cut at the 2021 3M Open, his last event at this course. A total of 184 competitors will head to Blaine, Minnesota from July 21-24 for this event, which was last won by Cameron Champ.
The insights in the following article reflect odds as of July 21, 2022 at 3:27 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Wyndham Clark odds for the 3M Open
Clark’s recent form
- Clark has made the cut in three straight events.
- Clark has finished in the top 20 twice over his last five events, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five events.
- Clark has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -4 over his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course history: Clark at the 3M Open
- Clark has one top-five finish in his last three trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is fifth.
- Clark has one made cut in his last three attempts at this tournament.
- The last time Clark played this event in 2021, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- The par 71 measures 7,428 yards for this week, which is 163 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- TPC Twin Cities has seen an average tournament score of -9 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Clark has played over the past year has been 163 yards shorter than the 7,428 yards TPC Twin Cities will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Wyndham Clark 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||76||71-73-76-69 (+1)||10.180||-3.412||$31,513|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||71-71-70-67 (-1)||–||–||$104,900|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||35||66-68-71-68 (-7)||6.808||8.780||$43,243|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||70-74||2.70||2.84||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||7||63-70-68-69 (-10)||18.748||15.460||$273,325|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||37||68-76-73-73 (+2)||13.72||5.104||$51,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||69-73||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-70||0.28||0.130||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||67||68-72-72-72 (E)||7.884||1.256||$15,111|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||68-73-66-71 (-6)||6.660||2.804||$38,171|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||71||73-70-74-77 (+6)||-6.552||1.532||$17,372|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||22||70-68-70-71 (-9)||–||–||$38,665|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||68-77||3.864||-0.044||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-76||-3.404||0.763||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||74-68||-1.450||0.283||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||68-71-72 (-4)||0.383||-2.287||$17,661|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||56||69-72-72-71 (-4)||-2.530||6.704||$19,152|
|January 20-24||The American Express||13||65-69-69-70 (-15)||1.203||0.999||$161,500|
Check out all the details from Clark’s 76th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from