The Wright State Raiders (11-9, 4-5 Horizon) are at home in Horizon action against the Cleveland State Vikings (11-9, 6-3 Horizon) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Raiders’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Vikings ( ).
The insights in this article reflect odds as of January 21, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Wright State vs Cleveland State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Wright State Offense Vs. Cleveland State Defense
|Wright State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cleveland State Defense|
|79.7 (31)||Points/Gm||64.6 (57)|
|16.4 (23)||Possessions/Game||15.5 (331)|
|50.2 (4)||Field Goal %||41.4 (70)|
|34.3 (172)||3PT %||30.1 (38)|
|54.7 (37)||Effective FG %||47.4 (69)|
|56.2 (106)||True Shooting %||53.1 (122)|
Cleveland State Offense Vs. Wright State Defense
|Cleveland State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wright State Defense|
|68.8 (249)||Points/Gm||73.5 (286)|
|15.5 (34)||Possessions/Game||16.4 (341)|
|43.9 (216)||Field Goal %||44.9 (255)|
|29.7 (340)||3PT %||34.7 (235)|
|48.3 (294)||Effective FG %||51.6 (261)|
|51.7 (293)||True Shooting %||55.2 (194)|
Best Betting Sites For Wright State vs Cleveland State
Wright State Betting Insights
- Wright State has covered eight times in 18 matchups with a spread this season.
- When playing as at least 3-point favorites this season, the Raiders have an ATS record of 4-4-1.
- Wright State and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 10 out of 18 times this season.
- In 13 of 18 games this season, the Raiders and their opponents have gone over 142 points.
- Wright State’s games this year have an average total of 153.1, 11.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Cleveland State Betting Insights
- Cleveland State has covered 10 times in 18 chances against the spread this year.
- The Vikings are 3-5 ATS this year when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Cleveland State’s games have hit the over seven out of 18 times this year.
- The Vikings have combined with their opponent to score more than 142 points in six of 18 games this season.
- Cleveland State’s games this season have had an average of 133.3 points, 8.7 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Wright State Key Players
- The Raiders points and assists leader is Trey Calvin. He racks up 18.8 points per game and adds 4.4 assists.
- Wright State’s rebounding leader is Brandon Noel, who grabs 8.2 per game.
- The Raiders are led by Calvin from long distance. He knocks down 1.4 shots from deep per game.
- Wright State’s blocks leader is Noel, who records 0.9 per game. Calvin leads the team averaging 1.3 steals an outing.
Cleveland State Key Players
- Tristan Enaruna is at the top of the Vikings scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 13.6 points per game and 6.3 rebounds per game this season.
- Deshon Parker puts in work giving out assists and is Cleveland State’s assist leader with 4.4 per game.
- Drew Lowder makes more threes per game than any other member of the Vikings, averaging 1.7 treys per game.
- Nobody on Cleveland State grabs more steals than Tae Williams (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Enaruna (1.0 per game).