The Georgia Southern Eagles (4-0) will attempt to build on a four-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the Wofford Terriers (3-1) on Sunday, November 21, 2021 at Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Terriers’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Eagles ( ).
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of November 21, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Wofford vs Georgia Southern Betting Odds
Wofford Offense Vs. Georgia Southern Defense (From 2020-21)
|Wofford Offense||Stats (Rank)||Georgia Southern Defense|
|73.7 (108)||Points/Gm||67.9 (102)|
|66.9 (264)||Possessions/Game||71.5 (261)|
|46.9 (46)||Field Goal %||42.8 (149)|
|35.5 (91)||3PT %||35.2 (261)|
|55.8 (16)||Effective FG %||49.4 (160)|
|58.1 (30)||True Shooting %||51.5 (80)|
Georgia Southern Offense vs. Wofford Defense (From 2020-21)
|Georgia Southern Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wofford Defense|
|70.5 (199)||Points/Gm||68.6 (121)|
|68.4 (198)||Possessions/Game||67.2 (89)|
|44.2 (167)||Field Goal %||43.9 (196)|
|32 (262)||3PT %||33.9 (193)|
|50.7 (149)||Effective FG %||51.1 (237)|
|53.4 (190)||True Shooting %||53.7 (203)|
Wofford Betting Insights
- Wofford compiled a 13-10-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Terriers covered the spread twice when favored by 7 points or more last season (in five opportunities).
- Last season, nine of Wofford’s games went over the point total.
- Wofford and its opponents went over 130.5 combined points in 16 of 23 games last season.
- Terriers matchups last season had an average total of 143.6, 13.1 more points than this game’s over/under.
Georgia Southern Betting Insights
- Georgia Southern has won all five of its games against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have been an underdog by 7 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Georgia Southern’s games have gone over the point total four out of five times this year.
- Georgia Southern and its opponents have combined to score more than 130.5 points in four of five games this season.
- Eagles games this year have had a 135.2-point total on average, 4.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Wofford Key Players
- Storm Murphy scored 17.7 points per game last season while adding 4.4 assists.
- Messiah Jones grabbed 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Murphy made three threes per game a season ago.
- Max Klesmit averaged 1.3 steals per game. Sam Godwin collected 0.8 blocks a contest.
Georgia Southern Key Players
- Andrei Savrasov holds the top Eagles spot in two categories: scoring (13.8 points per game) and rebounding (6.3 rebounds per game).
- Elijah McCadden has the title of Georgia Southern assist leader, dishing out three assists per game this season.
- Kamari Brown is tops from three-point range for the Eagles, hitting two treys per game.
- Nobody on Georgia Southern grabs more steals than Kaden Archie (two per game) or blocks more shots than Carlos Curry (1.3 per game).