The Houston Rockets (11-15) visit the Washington Wizards (7-17) after losing three road games in a row. The Wizards are favored by only 1.5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 15, 2021. The matchup’s point total is 228.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 15, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Wizards vs Rockets Betting Odds
Wizards vs Rockets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 15
Anthony Gill: Day To Day (Illness),
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Christian Wood: Out (Ankle),
Victor Oladipo: Out (Foot)
Wizards and Rockets Records ATS
- Washington’s record against the spread is 10-13 this season.
- The Wizards are 0-4 against the spread this season when they are at least a 1.5-point favorite.
- Washington and its opponents have hit the over in 12 of 23 games this season (52.2%).
- Houston has a 10-15-1 record ATS this season.
- When they play as at least a 1.5-point underdog, the Rockets tend to fail to meet expectations with only a 4-7 record against the spread.
- Houston and its opponents have typically been held under the total points bet this season, only claiming the over in 34.6% (9) of their 26 games played.
Head to Head
The Rockets defeated the Wizards 107-88 in the last meeting between the teams on January 26, 2021. John Wall scored 24 points to lead the Rockets, and Bradley Beal scored 33 points for the Wizards. The Rockets covered the spread as 3.5-point favorites, and the teams fell short of the 234-point over/under after combining to score 195.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/26/2021||Rockets||Rockets||-3.5||234||-157||131||Regular Season||107-88 HOU*|
Rockets: Christian Wood
- Washington’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Monday’s matchup total (228.5 points) in 12 out of 24 opportunities (50% of matchups).
- In eight out of Houston’s 26 games this season (30.8%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the point total in Monday’s matchup.
- This season, the average total for Wizards games is 231.6 points, 3.1 more than the over/under of 228.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 9.4 points separates this matchup’s over/under (228.5 points) and the average total points bet in Rockets’ games (219.1 points) this season.
- The Wizards’ average implied point total this season is 4.7 more points than their implied total in Monday’s game (119.7 implied points on average compared to 115 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Washington has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (115) 10 times.
- The 114.2-point average implied total on the season for the Rockets is 0.2 more points than the team’s 114-point implied total in this matchup.
- Houston has scored more than 114 points eight times this season.
- The Wizards are the NBA’s 17th-highest scoring team (112.5 PPG), while the Rockets allow their opponents the eighth-fewest points per game (110.3) in the league.
- The Wizards have a negative point differential on the season (-159 total points, -6.6 per game), as do the Rockets (-37 total points, -1.5 per game).
- Russell Westbrook leads the Wizards in both rebounds (9.0 per game) and assists (9.1 per game).
- Westbrook’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 35.5, 2.0 lower than his season average of 37.5.
- Beal paces Washington with 32.9 points per game.
- Beal’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 3.4 points lower than his season average of 32.9.
- The Wizards are led by Davis Bertans from long distance. He knocks down 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Bertans’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.9 shots greater than his season average of 2.6.
- Beal leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Alex Len collects 1.1 blocks an outing to pace Washington.
- Beal’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
- Christian Wood holds the top Rockets spot in two categories: scoring (22.0 points per game) and rebounding (10.2 rebounds per game).
- Wood’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 21.5, 0.5 points less than his season average of 22.0.
- Wall has the title of Houston assist leader, dishing out 5.9 assists per game this season.
- Wall’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 0.3 higher than his season average of 29.2.
- Victor Oladipo leads the Rockets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.8 made threes per game.
- Oladipo’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- Oladipo is at the top of Houston’s steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and Wood leads the squad in blocks with 1.5 per game.
- Wood’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from