The Washington Wizards (0-2) host the Orlando Magic (2-0) as on the point spread after Bradley Beal went off for 39 points in the Wizards’ 130-120 loss to the Magic. The game airs on NBCS-DC at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 27, 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of December 27, 2020, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Wizards vs Magic Betting Odds
Wizards vs Magic Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 27
Wizards: Rui Hachimura: Out (Illness)
Magic: Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee), Al-Farouq Aminu: Day To Day (Knee), James Ennis III: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Wizards and Magic Records ATS
- Washington was under .500 against the spread last season with a record of 35-36-1
- When favored by at least 1 point, the Wizards were 9-8 against the spread last season.
- Washington and its opponents hit the over in 40 of 72 games last season (55.6%).
- Orlando held a losing record ATS last season with 35 wins, 41 losses, and two ties ATS.
- When playing as at least a 1-point underdog last season, the Magic tended to covered the spread with a 17-15 record against the spread.
- 46.2% of Orlando’s 78 games last season stayed under the over/under.
Head to Head
The Magic got a team-high 25 points out of Terrence Ross on the way to a 130-120 win against Beal (39 points) and the Wizards in their last matchup on Saturday. The Wizards were 2-point favorites in the game, but the Magic covered the spread in the loss. The teams combined to score 250 total points to cover the 232.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/26/2020||Wizards||Wizards||-2||232.5||-130||107||Regular Season||130-120 ORL|
|1/8/2020||Magic||Magic||-10||218.5||-515||390||Regular Season||123-89 ORL*|
|1/1/2020||Magic||Wizards||-3||222||-152||127||Regular Season||122-101 ORL*|
|12/3/2019||Wizards||Wizards||-0.5||229.5||-110||-110||Regular Season||127-120 ORL*|
|11/17/2019||Magic||Magic||-6||225.5||-235||193||Regular Season||125-121 ORL*|
|3/13/2019||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-90 WAS|
|1/25/2019||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-91 WAS|
|11/12/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-109 WAS|
|11/9/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-108 ORL|
|4/11/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-92 ORL|
- 1/8/2020 DNP – Wizards: Bradley Beal, Davis Bertans, Rui Hachimura, Thomas Bryant
- 1/1/2020 DNP – Wizards: Davis Bertans, Rui Hachimura, Thomas Bryant
Magic: Aaron Gordon
- 12/3/2019 DNP – Wizards: Thomas Bryant;
Magic: Nikola Vucevic
- 11/17/2019 DNP – Wizards: Jordan McRae
- Last season, the Wizards were at the seventh spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (114.4 PPG), while the Magic allowed the fifth-fewest points per game (108.8) in the league.
- The Wizards had a negative point differential on the season (-336 total points, -4.7 per game), as did the Magic (-120 total points, -1.5 per game).
- Russell Westbrook pulled down 7.9 rebounds and added 7.0 assists per game last season.
- Beal was good for 30.5 points per game.
- Westbrook averaged 1.6 steals per game. Thomas Bryant collected 1.1 blocks a contest.
- Nikola Vucevic put up 19.6 points per game last season and added 10.8 rebounds a contest.
- Markelle Fultz racked up 5.1 assists per game.
- Jonathan Isaac averaged 1.6 steals and 2.3 blocks per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from