Bradley Beal leads the Washington Wizards (0-1) against the Orlando Magic (1-0) after scoring 31 points in a 113-107 loss to the 76ers. The Wizards are 2-point favorites in the matchup on Saturday, December 26, 2020, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC. The matchup has an over/under set at 228.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of December 26, 2020, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Wizards vs Magic Betting Odds
Wizards vs Magic Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 26
Wizards: Rui Hachimura: Out (Illness)
Magic: Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (ACL), Al-Farouq Aminu: Out (Knee), James Ennis III: Out (Hamstring)
Wizards and Magic Records ATS
- With a mark of 35-36-1, Washington had a losing record against the spread last season.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Wizards were 8-7 against the spread last season.
- In 55.6% of its games last season (40/72), Washington and its opponents outscored the set over/under.
- Orlando generally came up short ATS last season, with a 35-41-2 record.
- The Magic managed a 17-14 record against the spread last season when they entered a game as at least a 2-point underdog.
- 41 of Orlando’s 78 games (52.6%) last season covered the over/under.
Head to Head
Nikola Vucevic scored a team-high 29 points to lead the Magic past Admiral Schofield (18 points) and the Wizards 123-89 in their most recent matchup on Wednesday. The Magic were favored by 10 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 212 total points to go under the 218.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/8/2020||Magic||Magic||-10||218.5||-515||390||Regular Season||123-89 ORL*|
|1/1/2020||Magic||Wizards||-3||222||-152||127||Regular Season||122-101 ORL*|
|12/3/2019||Wizards||Wizards||-0.5||229.5||-110||-110||Regular Season||127-120 ORL*|
|11/17/2019||Magic||Magic||-6||225.5||-235||193||Regular Season||125-121 ORL*|
|3/13/2019||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-90 WAS|
|1/25/2019||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-91 WAS|
|11/12/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-109 WAS|
|11/9/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-108 ORL|
|4/11/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-92 ORL|
|2/3/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-98 WAS|
- 1/8/2020 DNP – Wizards: Bradley Beal, Davis Bertans, Rui Hachimura, Thomas Bryant
- 1/1/2020 DNP – Wizards: Davis Bertans, Rui Hachimura, Thomas Bryant; Magic: Aaron Gordon
- 12/3/2019 DNP – Wizards: Thomas Bryant; Magic: Nikola Vucevic
- 11/17/2019 DNP – Wizards: Jordan McRae
- Washington’s games last season resulted in a higher total score than Saturday’s matchup over/under (228.5 points) in 39 out of 72 opportunities (54.2% of matchups).
- In Orlando’s games last year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Saturday’s matchup point total in 21 out of 78 matchups (26.9%).
- On average, the Wizards saw a 233.5 over/under in their games last season, 5.0 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 12.4 points separates this matchup’s over/under (228.5 points) and the average total points bet in Magic’s games (216.1 points) last season.
- The Wizards’ average implied point total last season was 4.6 more points than their implied total in Saturday’s game (119.6 implied points on average compared to 115 implied points in this game).
- Washington outscored its implied point total for this matchup (115) 34 times last season.
- The average implied point total last season for the Magic (110.4) is 2.6 fewer points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (113).
- Orlando scored more than 113 points in 26 games last season.
- Last season, the Wizards were the NBA’s seventh-highest scoring team (114.4 PPG), while the Magic allowed their opponents the fifth-fewest points per game (108.8) in the league.
- The Wizards had a negative point differential on the season (-336 total points, -4.7 per game), as did the Magic (-120 total points, -1.5 per game).
- Russell Westbrook did a little bit of everything last season, averaging 7.9 rebounds per game and 7.0 assists per game.
- Beal was good for 30.5 points per game.
- Westbrook averaged 1.6 steals per game. Thomas Bryant collected 1.1 blocks a game.
- Vucevic put up 19.6 points per game last season while adding 10.8 rebounds.
- Markelle Fultz dished out 5.1 assists per game.
- Jonathan Isaac grabbed 1.6 steals and 2.3 blocks per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from