The Washington Wizards (0-4) are favorites as they look to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (1-3) on Thursday, December 31, 2020 at Capital One Arena. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of December 31, 2020, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Wizards vs Bulls Betting Odds
Wizards vs Bulls Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 31
Bulls: Lauri Markkanen: Day To Day (Calf)
Wizards and Bulls Records ATS
- Washington managed to cover the spread in less than half its games last season, putting together a record of 35-36-1 against the spread.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Wizards were 3-2 against the spread last season.
- In 55.6% of its games last season (40/72), Washington and its opponents outscored the set over/under.
- With a 30-33-2 record ATS, Chicago did not routinely covered the spread last season.
- The Bulls were at least a 5.5-point underdog seventh times last season, where they had a record of 4-2 against the spread.
- 33 of Chicago’s 65 games (50.8%) last season covered the over/under.
Head to Head
The Bulls got a team-high 23 points from Zach LaVine on the way to a 115-107 win against Bradley Beal (29 points) and the Wizards in their most recent matchup on Tuesday. The Wizards were 6.5-point favorites in the game, but the Bulls covered the spread in the loss. The teams scored 222 total points to fall short of the 238-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/29/2020||Wizards||Wizards||-6.5||238||-250||205||Regular Season||115-107 CHI|
|2/23/2020||Wizards||Bulls||-3.5||230.5||-161||135||Regular Season||126-117 CHI*|
|2/11/2020||Wizards||Wizards||-3.5||230.5||-166||138||Regular Season||126-114 WAS*|
|1/15/2020||Bulls||Bulls||-4.5||230.5||-188||157||Regular Season||115-106 CHI*|
|12/18/2019||Wizards||Wizards||-1||229.5||-111||-109||Regular Season||110-109 CHI*|
|4/3/2019||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-114 CHI|
|3/20/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-120 CHI|
|2/9/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||134-125 WAS|
|12/28/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-92 CHI|
|4/1/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-94 CHI|
- 2/23/2020 DNP – Bulls: Lauri Markkanen, Otto Porter Jr., Wendell Carter Jr.
- 2/11/2020 DNP – Wizards: Thomas Bryant; Bulls: Lauri Markkanen, Otto Porter Jr., Wendell Carter Jr.
- 1/15/2020 DNP – Wizards: Rui Hachimura; Bulls: Otto Porter Jr., Wendell Carter Jr.
- 12/18/2019 DNP – Wizards: Rui Hachimura, Thomas Bryant, Jordan McRae; Bulls: Otto Porter Jr.
- Last season, the Wizards were the NBA’s seventh-highest scoring team (114.4 PPG), while the Bulls allowed their opponents the 14th-fewest points per game (109.9) in the league.
- The Wizards had a -336-point scoring differential last season (-4.7 per game). The Bulls were also been out-scored by opponents on average last year (-200 total points, -3.1 per game).
- Russell Westbrook pulled down 7.9 rebounds and racked up 7.0 assists per game last season.
- Beal scored 30.5 points per game.
- Westbrook grabbed 1.6 per game. Thomas Bryant averaged 1.1 blocks a contest.
- LaVine averaged 25.5 points per game last season.
- Wendell Carter Jr. grabbed 9.4 rebounds per game and Tomas Satoransky averaged 5.4 assists per game .
- LaVine averaged 1.5 steals per game. Daniel Gafford collected 1.3 blocks a contest.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from