The Toronto Raptors (21-21) battle the Washington Wizards (23-22) on January 21, 2022. The matchup airs on ESPN. The Raptors () meet the Wizards ( to win) on Friday at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
This article references lines current as of January 21, 2022 at 8:08 PM ET. Browse all the up-to-date odds for this contest in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Raptors vs Wizards Betting Odds
Raptors Vs. Wizards Player Props
Injury Report as of January 21
Khem Birch: Out (Nose),
Goran Dragic: Out (Personal),
Gary Trent Jr.: Day To Day (Ankle),
David Johnson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Kyle Kuzma: Out (Neck Spasms)
|Raptors Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wizards Defense|
|106.8 (23)||Points/Gm||109.8 (22)|
|20.3 (15)||Possessions/Game||21.3 (19)|
|43.6 (26)||Field Goal %||45.6 (17)|
|34.1 (20)||3PT %||34.4 (11)|
|50.1 (27)||Effective FG %||51.6 (10)|
|53.3 (27)||True Shooting %||55.5 (13)|
|Wizards Offense||Stats (Rank)||Raptors Defense|
|108.3 (15)||Points/Gm||106 (9)|
|21.3 (12)||Possessions/Game||20.3 (16)|
|46.9 (5)||Field Goal %||45.6 (17)|
|32.6 (27)||3PT %||35.8 (23)|
|52.7 (15)||Effective FG %||53.1 (21)|
|56.4 (13)||True Shooting %||57 (24)|
Raptors and Wizards Betting Records
- Toronto has compiled a 22-19-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Raptors are 6-8 ATS this season when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Toronto and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 23 out of 42 times this season.
- Washington has put together a 19-26-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Wizards have been an underdog by 2.5 points or more 17 times this season, and covered the spread in eight of those matchups.
- Washington’s games have gone over the point total 24 out of 45 times this year.
Head to Head
Pascal Siakam (31 points) led the Raptors over Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (26 points) and the Wizards in their most recent matchup on December 5, 2021. The Raptors were favored by 1.5 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 192 total points in the matchup went under the 212.5-point over/under.
- Fred VanVleet leads the Raptors in points and assists. He contributes 21.8 points per game while also adding 6.8 assists.
- Precious Achiuwa paces Toronto with 7.8 rebounds per game.
- VanVleet knocks down 3.9 threes per game to lead the Raptors.
- Toronto’s steals leader is Gary Trent Jr., who grabs 1.9 per game. Chris Boucher leads the team averaging one block a contest.
- Bradley Beal takes the top spot on the Wizards scoring and assist lists, putting up 23.6 points and 6.4 assists per game.
- Kyle Kuzma’s 8.9 rebounds per game paces Washington’s rebounding effort. He also adds 15.7 points per game.
- Caldwell-Pope leads the Wizards in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- Caldwell-Pope tops Washington in steals with 1.1 per game, and Daniel Gafford leads the squad in blocks with 1.7 per game.